The October 2002 meeting in Charlottesville, Virginia of the Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology, of which he had just been elected president, was chosen as the event to honor McDonald as his retirement from an academic career approached.
What does SMEP stand for?
SMEP stands for Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMEP
We have 20 other meanings of SMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Secure E-Mail in Mobile Environments (protocol)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Ministerial Meeting (Asia-Pacific Economic Corporation)
- Southern Marin Emergency Medical Paramedic System (California)
- Southern Maine Emergency Medical Services (Portland, ME)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Subject Matter Expert Network (Defense Technical Information Center)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Office (Trade and Industry Department; Hong Kong)
- Small End Office
- Senior Marine Engine Operator Licence (Scotland, UK)
- Small and Micro-Enterprise Programme (Kenya)
- Sperm Meets Egg Plan
- Spinal Motor Evoked Potential (neurology)
- Standard Male Electric Plug
- Subject Matter Expert Panel
- Summer Medical Education Program
- Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association
- Small and Medium Enterprise Promotion and Development Office (Ministry of Industry and Commerce; Laos)
- Self-Modifying Evolving Probabilistic Hypergraph (intelligent systems)
- Secure Middleware for embedded Peer-to-Peer Systems (IAIK group project on security; Graz, Austria)
- Santa Margarita Ecological Reserve (San Diego State University)