His professional affiliations and certifications include membership in the Professional Engineers of Ontario, the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Society of Mining Engineers.
What does SME stand for?
SME stands for Society of Mining Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SME
We have 285 other meanings of SME in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema Monetario Europeo (Italian)
- Sloppy Meateaters (band)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
- Small Management Element
- Social Media Examiner (website)
- Société Métallurgique d'Epernay (French: Metallurgical Society of Epernay; France)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Society of Military Engineers
- Software Maintenance Engineer
- Software Management for Executives (training course)
- Soil and Materials Engineers, Inc (Plymouth, MI)
- Solar Mesosphere Explorer
- Solid-Metal Embrittlement
- Solutions Middle East
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Soy Methyl Ester (biodiesel)
- Spatial Modeling Environment
- Special Minister of the Eucharist
Samples in periodicals archive:
His professional affiliations and certifications include membership in the Professional Engineers of Ontario, the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, and the Society of Mining Engineers.
The event is hosted by the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM).
Cooper is a Professional Mine Engineer in good standing in Ontario and is affiliated with the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Society of Mining Engineers in the United States.
Osborne holds a BS Mine Engineering degree from the University of Arizona and belongs to the Society of Mining Engineers as well as the Society of Explosive Engineers.
com)-- Imaginet International Inc, the Philippines premier provider of IT infrastructure solutions and IP Security to the Mining industry will be present during the 1st Mining Engineers' Convention (MINECON) hosted by the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM).
Mike is active in the Society of Mining Engineers of AIME and is an inactive Professional Engineer in Nevada.
Prenn of Mine Development Associates, Reno, Nevada who is a Registered Mining Engineer in the State of Nevada, a Member of the Society of Mining Engineers and councilor-at-large for the Mining and Metallurgy Society of America and a Qualified Person by Canadian National Instrument 43-101 standards.