Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, 14(2): 296-298.
What does SLS stand for?
SLS stands for Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLS
We have 383 other meanings of SLS in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling Link Set (ITI)
- Simracing League System
- Single Lap Shear (stress analysis)
- Single Leg Stance (physical therapy)
- Single Line Service (US West ISDN)
- Single Logistics System
- Site Loading Specifications
- Sjogren-Larsson Syndrome
- Slovenska Ljudska Stranka (Slovene People's Party, Slovenia)
- Société de Livraison Spécialisée (French: Specialized Shipping Company)
- Society of Legal Scholars (UK and Ireland)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (foaming ingredient)
- Softlanding Linux System
- Sonobuoy Localization System
- Space Launch Squadron
- Space Life Sciences Lab (NASA; formerly Space Experiment Research and Processing Laboratory
- Spacelab Life Sciences
- Spam Lookup Service
- Special Liquidity Scheme (Bank of England)
- Special Litigation Section (US DOJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
REICH, who performed the first laparoscopic hysterectomy, is a past president of both the International Society of Gynecologic Endoscopists and the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons.
DeBakey International Surgical Society, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, West Virginia State Medical Association and Parkersburg Academy of Medicine.
This distinction from Surgical Products magazine is the second award for the device; the first award was given by the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS) and recognized the product as an Innovation of the Year.
For the past 2 years, he has served on the board of trustees of the AAGL and remains very active in the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists and the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons.
Raman and colleagues at the annual meeting of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons.
About The Society of Laproendoscopic Surgeons The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons was established as an educational, non-profit organization to help ensure the highest standards for the practice of laparoscopic, endoscopic and minimally invasive surgery.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), a leading global provider of medical devices for critical care and surgery, has announced that Weck EFx([TM]) Endo Fascial Closure System has been selected by the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS) as one of its 2012 Innovations of the Year.