According to the Society of Irish Motor Industry, new car sales in 2003 contributed EUR1.
What does SIMI stand for?
SIMI stands for Society of Irish Motor Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIMI
We have 23 other meanings of SIMI in our Acronym Attic
- Suryani Institute for Mental Health (est. 2005; Bali, Indonesia)
- Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues
- Studying and Improving Minority Health in Michigan (USA)
- Schroder Investment Management Hong Kong
- Staten Island Mental Health Society, Inc (Staten Island, NY)
- Scandinavian International Management Institute (Denmark)
- Sciences de l’Information, de la Matière et de l’Ingénierie (French: Information Science, Matter and Engineering)
- Sea Ice Mechanics Initiative
- Search for Intelligent Monkeys on the Internet
- Smallholder Irrigation Markets Initiative
- Students Islamic Movement in India
- Solicitors Indemnity Mutual Insurance Association (UK)
- Semi-Integrated, Monkey-Interfacing Anthropomorphic Node
- Severely Indebted Medium Income Country (World Bank)
- Simultaneous Image Correlation
- Systemu Informatycznego Monitoringu I Kontroli (Polish: System for Information Monitoring and Control; Ministry of Finance; Poland)
- State the Problem, Investigate Alternatives, Model the System, Integrate, Launch the System, Assess Performance, Re-Evaluation (7 tasks of Systems Engineering)
- Sectie Informatieverzorging Musea in Nederland (Dutch: Division of Information Department Museums in the Netherland)
- Silicon Mind
- Sea Ice Model Intercomparison Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Nolan, director of the Society of Irish Motor Industry, said: "The offers and incentives from distributors and dealers encouraged consumers to buy.
The Society of Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) figures for the first four months of 2005 show the strongest sign yet of a return to high levels of spending by motorists.