In Dubai this week for the International Bar Association conference in his capacity as the president of the Society of Indian Law Firms, Bhasin expressed the need for closer co-operation between the GCC and the Asia-Pacific region in matters of business and commerce.
What does SILF stand for?
SILF stands for Society of Indian Law Firms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SILF
We have 3 other meanings of SILF in our Acronym Attic
- Southeast Interactive Long Distance Learning (University of South Dakota)
- Shanghai Institute of Law and Economics (China)
- Sign Language Engineering
- Small Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (telecommunications)
- Southwest Illinois Law Enforcement Commission (Belleville, IL)
- SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) Electronic Survey Reports
- SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) Electronic Working Papers
- Separation of Isotopes by Laser Excitation
- Shanghai International Library Forum (China)
- Shanghai International Literary Festival (Shanghai, China)
- South Indian Liberal Federation
- Statewide Independent Living Fund (Virginia)
- Sundaram India Leadership Fund (finance)
- Secretary of the Interior and Local Government
- Serious Injury Legal Group (St. Louis, MO)
- State Informatization Leading Group (China)
- Strategic Industry Leaders Group (Australia)
- Southern Interior Local Government Association (Canada)
- Studies in Irish Literature and History
- Secondary Intraocular Lens Implantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank cannot shrug off its responsibility," senior lawyer Lalit Bhasin, who is president of the Society of Indian Law Firms, said.
Part of the reason for the government's wariness comes from vociferous dissent expressed by the Bar Council of India and other sector bodies like the Society of Indian Law Firms.