She also participates in several industry associations, including the American Council on Renewable Energy, Society of Women Engineers, and Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers.
What does SHPE stand for?
SHPE stands for Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHPE
We have 5 other meanings of SHPE in our Acronym Attic
- Shaker Heights Police Department (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Sleepy Hollow Police Department (Illinois)
- South Hill Police Department (South Hill, Virginia, USA)
- St. Helena Police Department (St. Helena, CA)
- Standards and Health Protection Division
- Sudden Human Predator Death
- Super High Performance Diesel
- State Health Planning and Development Agency
- Super High-Performance Diesel Oil
- Separation History and Physical. Examination (US DoD)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers: Greater Atlanta
- Solar Heat Pump Electrical Generation System
- Society of Heritage Planning and Environmental Health
- Springdale Historic Preservation Foundation (Peroria, IL)
- Subset High Performance Fortran
- Secure Health Plans of Georgia
- Sugiyama Hidetoshi Photo Gallery
- Super Heavy Particle Gun (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scholarship also has helped free up more time for Lopez to get involved with the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers.
Organizations/Institutions/Associations: * SeaPerch; * For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST); - FIRST LEGO League; - FIRST Robotics; * George Washington Carver City-Wide Science Fair (Philadelphia); * Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU); * Hispanics in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM); * Advancing Minorities' Interests in Engineering (AMIE); * American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES); * National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE); * Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE); * Society of Women Engineers (SWE); and * Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
Sara is an active member of the New York Water Environmental Association, the Institute of Transportation Engineering, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, a Student Council representative and a member of the Society of Women Engineers.
; Rafael Rivera, events and marketing manager, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Los Angeles; and Angelica Valenzuela, senior director of programs and operations, Children Affected by AIDS Foundation, Los Angeles.
Andersen Consulting also serves on the Board of Directors for organizations such as the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), NACME and INROADS, and is a strong supporter and participant of national conferences held by the National Black MBA Association and the National Society of Hispanic MBAs.
was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1974 by a group of engineers employed by the City of Los Angeles and formed the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers in 1983 and Incorporated in 1988 (www.
Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement * Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility * Latin American Educational Foundation * Latino Coalition * Latino Hotel and Restaurant Association * League of United Latin American Citizens * National Hispanic Corporate Council * Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers * Society for Human Resource Management * United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce * United States Hispanic Leadership Institute "Historically our organizations have all operated independently and this unique meeting will enable us to identify how we can work together," said NSHMBA Chief Executive Officer Manny Gonzalez.