Eisenberg Award for Career Achievement in Research from the Society of General Internal Medicine, and his past honors include the Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar Award from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
What does SGIM stand for?
SGIM stands for Society of General Internal Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGIM
- Small Group Instructional Diagnosis
- State Geographic Information Database
- Stryker Geointelligence Database
- Sour Grapes in Excess (website)
- Small Group Instructional Feedback
- Smart Grid Investment Grant (US Department of Energy)
- Sovereign Grand Inspector General
- South Glamorgan Institute of Higher Education (Germany)
- Globalization by Internalization for Localization
- Soybean Genomics and Improvement Laboratory (USDA)
- Strategic Global IR (Investor Relations) Management Association (Japan)
- Sub-Group Identification Number (government license; US Federal Communications Commission)
- State Government Insurance Office
- Self-Generation Incentive Program (energy)
- Small Generator Interconnection Procedure (US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission)
- Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (US DOC)
- Standard Generator Interconnection Procedures (energy regulation; US and Canada)
- Super Group Industrial Products (South Africa)
- Sequential Gradient Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (medical technique)
- Society for General and Integrative Psychotherapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society of General Internal Medicine is convening a panel of experts to help map out strategies for reining-in health care spending, as well as optimizing physician payment reform and patient outcomes, the organization announced.
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOCIETY OF GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOCIETY OF GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE MINNEAPOLIS -- Geographic isolation was associated with increased 30-day mortality in patients hospitalized for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, according to the findings of a Veterans Health Administration study.
Glaser Award of the Society of General Internal Medicine, the Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Foundation Award of the American College of Physicians, and the Distinguished Health Services Research Award of the Association of Health Services Research.
said at the annual meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine.
reported at the annual meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine.
The Eisenberg award recognizes the career achievement of a senior Society of General Internal Medicine member whose innovative research has changed the way generalists care for patients, conduct research, or educate students.