org Colorado Nurses Association Affiliate Professional Organizations American College of Nurse Midwives, Region V, Chapter 3 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Colorado Chapter Association of Operating Room Nurses, Denver Chapter CO Association of Nurse Anesthetists Colorado School Nurse Association CO Rocky Mountain Chapter of NAPNAP Metro Denver Oncology Nursing Society Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition Public Health Nurses Association of CO Rocky Mountain Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates Rocky Mountain Chapter of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing
What does SGNA stand for?
SGNA stands for Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGNA
We have 8 other meanings of SGNA in our Acronym Attic
- Size Guide Number (chemistry)
- Smart Growth Network
- Spiral Ganglion Neuron
- St. Gregory of Nyssa (church; San Francisco, CA)
- Stealth Gaming Network (clan)
- Surgeon General of the Navy
- Nueva Asuncion, Paraguay (weather station location code)
- Sales and General Administration (expense)
- Secretaría General Naval (Argentina)
- Sherwood Glen Neighborhood Association
- South Gateway Neighborhood Association
- South Greenbriar Neighborhood Association
- Southern Gwinnett Neighborhood Alliance
- Southland Gulf Neuromuscular Association
- Stormrider Guide North America
- Subjective Global Nutritional Assessment
- Südliche Grafschaft Nassau
- Sullivans Gulch Neighborhood Association
- System Group North America (Toronto, Canada)
- Système Géodésique de Référence Nord-Américain
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA) The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc.
Today's Local Winners Eligible for Consideration in National "Proud to Be GI" Award CINCINNATI, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA), the premier society representing nursing professionals in gastroenterology and endoscopy, and Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals (P&GP), makers of the ulcerative colitis (UC) treatment Asacol(R) (mesalamine) delayed-release tablets, are proud to support "GI Nurses & Associates Day," a day marked to honor the achievements of certified gastroenterology (GI) and endoscopy professionals.