Recently, the Society of Food Hygiene Technology staged a mock trial with a fictional retailer called BestCo to demonstrate that even if a store had sold products beyond their sell-by date, if it could Drove it had done what it could to prevent this, it would probably get off.
What does SOFHT stand for?
SOFHT stands for Society of Food Hygiene Technology (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Significant Others, Friends, Families, and Allies (transgendered community)
- Swiss Options and Financial Futures Exchange
- Secure On-the-Fly File Integrity Checker
- Special Operations Forces Foreign Internal Defense
- Sonderfonds Finanzmarktstabilisierung (financial markets stabilization fund)
- Syndicat National des Entrepreneurs de Sondages, Forages et Fondations Spéciales (French: National Union of Entrepreneurs of Surveys, Drilling and Special Foundations)
- Six One Five Geek (information technology consulting firm)
- Standards and Ontologies for Functional Genomics
- State of Franklin Group (hiking group; Tennessee)
- Southern Ontario Fingerstyle Guitar Association (Hamilton, ON, Canada)
- Societé Française des Hygienistes du Travail (French Occupational Hygenists Society)
- Short Observational Framework for Inspection (methodology)
- Smart Online Finance (Get Smart network)
- Society of Field Inspectors
- Some Other Female Interest (musician)
- Sonnen Finsternis (German: total eclipse of the sun)
- South of Fifth St (South Beach, Florida)
- Special Operations Forces Improvement
- Språk- och Folkminnesinstitutet (Swedish: Institute for Dialectology, Onomastics and Folklore Research)
- Spray on Foam Insulation (space shuttle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cryonite won the Society of Food Hygiene Technology Best New Product Award 2005.
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology (SOFHT), the organisation that promotes best practise in food and safety abd hygiene to the food industry, has revamped its website, giving it a fresh new look, making it easier for members to navigate and source valuable information.
To help support the food industry in complying with these new regulations, the Society of Food Hygiene Technology has launched a new Foundation Certificate in HACCP training package to compliment its range of SOFHT Options in Training Products.
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology has published a booklet on the due diligence defence in food law as part of its Hygiene in Focus series.
Leading industry figure John Rigarlsford has recently been appointed to the Board of The Society of Food Hygiene Technology (SOFHT) (Tel: 01590 671979).
Run by The Society of Food Hygiene Technology (SOFHT) this two day event is linked to the prestigious Foodtech exhibition taking place at Wembley Exhibition Centre, on 3rd and 4th November 2004.
The Foodtech exhibition is also complimented by the SOFHT Foodtech Conference, Organised by The Society of Food Hygiene Technology, the two day conference gives delegates the opportunity to hear opinions from experts in the fields of legislation and allergens from medical, manufacture and retail perspectives.