She inspired the founding of The Society of Dance History Scholars, an organization that now gives an award in her name.
What does SDHS stand for?
SDHS stands for Society of Dance History Scholars
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDHS
We have 46 other meanings of SDHS in our Acronym Attic
- State Department of Human Resources (Alabama)
- State Division of Human Rights (New York)
- Sugarbush Draft Horse Registry (Whitesboro, TX)
- South Dakota Health Research Foundation (University of South Dakota)
- State Department Human Rights Report
- San Diego Healthcare System (US VA)
- San Diego High School (California)
- San Diego Historical Society
- Satellite Data Handling System
- Social Development and Human Security (Thailand)
- South Dearborn High School (Indiana)
- South-Doyle High School
- Stephen Decatur High School (Berlin, Maryland)
- Stuarts Draft High School (Stuarts Draft, VA)
- South Dakota Home School Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Dakota High School Activities Association
- South Dakota High School Coaches Association
- Shallow Draft High Speed Sealift
- Shallow Draft High Speed Ship
- Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Sydney Society of Literature and Aesthetics Colloquium, Sydney, June 1994 and the Annual Conference of the Society of Dance History Scholars, Toronto, May 1995.
Schlundt, who was a founding member of the Society of Dance History Scholars, died in September.