Shown in clinical testing to provide accurate, reliable, and cost-effective hemodynamic monitoring, CardioFlo will be introduced at the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) Critical Care Congress in San Juan, Puerto Rico SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.
What does SCCM stand for?
SCCM stands for Society of Critical Care Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCM
We have 40 other meanings of SCCM in our Acronym Attic
- South Coastal Counties Legal Services, Incorporated (Fall River, MA)
- Statewide Community and Court Liaison Service (Australia)
- State College Community Land Trust (State College, PA)
- Story County Community Land Trust (Iowa)
- Sacra Caesarea Catholica Majestas (Italian: Sacred Caesarean Catholic Majesty; codices and manuscripts)
- Second Command Code Modifier (Nortel)
- Security Control Compliance Matrix
- Self Checking Computer Module
- Senior Cabin Crew Member (airline industy)
- Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (Topical group of the American Physical Society)
- Software Change and Configuration Management
- Software Configuration and Change Management
- Source Code Configuration Management (computing)
- South Carolina Columbia Mission
- Specialist, Canadian College of Microbiologists (Canada)
- Standard Cubic Centimeters per Minute
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials (American Petroleum Institute)
- Summary of Cost Center Man-Hours
- System Center Configuration Manager (Microsoft)
- System COMSEC Control Messages
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maher Albahrani, Director of Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Royal Hospital, said this workshop would be conducted under the guidance of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, which is based in North America.
MHPE, FCCM, president of the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Society of Critical Care Medicine eNewsletter (Dec.
She is also a member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
When I presided over the Society of Critical Care Medicine, I put forward the following resolution at the annual general meeting: "This Society will not join an international critical care organization that does not allow national critical care nursing organizations to join as full and voting members.
Dubbin, president of the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
FACS, FCCM) for the Journal of Hospital Medicine titled "Training a Hospitalist Workforce to Address the Intensivist Shortage in American Hospitals: A Position Paper from the Society of Hospital Medicine and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.