Speaking at a Society of Construction Law - Gulf (SCL)'s Doha event held at the Qatar Financial Centre, partner at Norton Rose Donald Warnock said co-ordination is particularly important as each of the GCC countries with plans for a railway is employing different models.
What does SCL stand for?
SCL stands for Society of Construction Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCL
We have 413 other meanings of SCL in our Acronym Attic
- Simulation Control Language
- Single Control Lever
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth (Leavenworth, KS)
- Site Concurrence Letter
- Smart Card Logon
- Smiles Change Lives (Kansas City, MO)
- Snake Creek Lasers, LLC (Hallstead, PA)
- SOAP Contract Language (Microsoft)
- Society for Caribbean Linguistics (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Society for Computers & Law (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was organised by the Society of Construction Law (Gulf) in Bahrain, which aims to promote the study and understanding of construction law among all those involved in the construction industry in the UAE and Gulf region, said organisers.
He is a member of the Technology and Construction Solicitors Association, Society of Construction Law, Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates and currently sits on the acting committee for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators West Midlands branch.