Also, if you exercise daily, have two pairs of trainers so you can allow them to dry out over 24 hours, advises the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
What does SOCAP stand for?
SOCAP stands for Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOCAP
We have 1 other meaning of SOCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Sector, Western Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Southern California Wireless Users Group
- International Centre for System-On-Chip and Advanced Microwireless Integration (UK)
- Service Organisation for Compliance Audit Management (Belgium)
- Shui On Construction and Materials Limited (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Society of Accountants in Malawi (Blantyre, Malawi)
- Society of Anti Money Laundering Professionals (Hong Kong)
- Section on Child Abuse and Neglect (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (UK)
- Society Of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals International
- System for Operations Crisis Action Planning
- School of Cinema and Performing Arts (New York, NY)
- Société Camerounaise de Palmeraies (French: Cameroonian Palmeraies Company; agribusiness)
- Society of Chinese American Professors and Scientists
- Separation of Concerns, Aspects and Roles (Ghana)
- Shuttle Operational Capability Assessment Report
- Spectroscopy of Complexes and Radicals (physics)
- State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic
Samples in periodicals archive:
No wonder figures from the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists show that 80% of women suffer problems with their feet, while one in five men suffer foot pain most days.
For everyday use, the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists recommends a thick heel height of 3cm.
The lack of heel and strap means they should only be worn for short periods, according to the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
Weight gain and hormonal changes in pregnancy have a huge impact on the body," The Scotsman quoted Lorraine Jones, from the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, as saying.
Lorraine Jones, of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, said women shopworkers, cabin crew and other employees had to wear high heels as part of a dress code, but it did not apply to men.
Lorraine Jones, of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, said high heels can cause damage to women's feet, legs and backs.
High heels make you raise your heel and as soon as you do that your centre of gravity is pushed forward, the Courier Mail quoted UK consultant podiatric surgeon Mike ONeill, spokesman for the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, as saying.