The Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers is a patient centric professional society with a focus on ischemic heart disease.
What does SCPCP stand for?
SCPCP stands for Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCPCP in our Acronym Attic
- San Carlos Park Civic Association (Estero, FL)
- South Carolina Pest Control Association (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Police Chiefs Association
- South Carolina Pollution Control Act
- South Carolina Public Communications Association
- South Central Pregnancy Care Center (Salem, IL)
- Southern Connecticut Polymer Clay Guild (East Haven, CT)
- South Carolina Prostate Cancer Institute
- Student Community Primary Care Initiative (Iowa)
- Santa Clara Public Community Library (Espanola, NM)
- State Commission for the Protection of Child Rights (India)
- South Carolina Personal Computer Service
- Southern California Particle Center and Supersite
- South Carolina Public Charter School District (statewide education agency)
- Society of Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters
- Santa Cruz Police Department (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Satellite Committee for People with Disabilities
- Seacrest County Police Department (gaming)
- Short Circuit Protective Device
- Society of Concurrent Product Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
About TriStar Health System TriStar Health System's 12 hospitals comprise the most comprehensive healthcare network in Tennessee and southern Kentucky and the area's only network of chest pain centers accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers.
Raymond Bahr, president of the Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers, chief of cardiology, St.