The method, which involves injecting billions of healthy liver cells into the diseased liver, theoretically would allow two or more people to benefit from a single donor organ, the researchers told the annual scientific meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
What does SCVIR stand for?
SCVIR stands for Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SCVIR in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Clara Valley Hockey Association (California)
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System (California)
- Santa Clarita Valley Historical Society (California)
- Service for Children with a Visual Impairment (UK)
- Skin Care Value Index
- South Carolina Volunteer Infantry
- Stem Cell Ventures Inc.
- Superior Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Canada)
- Surgical Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- South Carolina Veterinary Internal Medicine (Columbia, SC)
- Stichting Combinatie Van Korpsen (Dutch: Combination Foundation from Corps; marching/show band; Netherlands)
- Sea Cliff Village Library (Sea Cliff, NY)
- Standard Component VHDL (VHSIC (Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Description Language) Library (computing)
- Steel City Volleyball League (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Scorpion Venom of Leiurus Quinquestriatus
- Santa Clarita Valley Linux User Group
- Scientific Committee on Veterinary Measures relating to Public Health (EU)
- secure compliance and vulnerability management
- Shuttle Command & Voice Multiplexer
- Small Cerebral Vascular Malformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new sales team will be responsible for key strategic markets across the US and are following up on leads generated from Diomed's presentations at the annual Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology meeting (April 7-10, 2002) in Baltimore, MD, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 50th Annual Clinical Meeting (May 4-8, 2002) in Los Angeles, CA and the upcoming National Conference of the Society of Vascular Surgery in Boston.
SOCIETY OF CARDIOVASCULAR AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY (SCVIR) ANNUAL MEETING WHAT: Innovative, new clinical data to be presented on the non-operative treatment of diseases.
SOCIETY OF CARDIOVASCULAR AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY HOLDS ANNUAL MEETING IN WASHINGTON WASHINGTON, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 1,000 interventional radiologists from around the world will convene here for the 17th annual meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (SCVIR), being held from April 4 to April 9.
The new system was showcased recently at the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (SCVIR), March 3-8 in San Antonio, TX.
Favorable Phase I Six Month Data Reported At the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (SCVIR), Dr.
Results of the retrospective three-year study will be presented Tuesday in San Antonio at the annual meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
Designed specifically to secure slippery, silicon-coated drainage catheters, the versatile StatLock Universal Plus is being showcased at the annual meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (SCVIR) in San Diego on March 25-30.