STEVE MERRILL: The former governor and attorney general is elected co-chair of the national organization Society of Attorneys General Emeritus.
What does SAGE stand for?
SAGE stands for Society of Attorneys General Emeritus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAGE
We have 158 other meanings of SAGE in our Acronym Attic
- Security Algorithms Group of Experts
- Semi-Automatic Ground Environment
- Senior Action in a Gay Environment
- Seniors: Active, Giving, and Engaged (Seattle, WA)
- Serial Analysis of Gene Expression
- Service and Advocacy for GLBT Elders
- Set A Good Example
- Signal Amplification by Gas Extraction (resonant imaging)
- Simulation for Air & Ground Engagements (Model)
- Society for the Advancement of Good English
- Software Accelerated Graphics Engine
- Software Aided Group Environment
- Software for Algebra and Geometry Experimentation
- Sonic Amateur Game Expo (Sonic the Hedgehog fangame event)
- Soviet-American Gallium Experiment
- Space Alternating Generalized Expectation
- Space-Alternating Generalized EM (algorithm)
- Special and Gifted Education
- Standard Automated Guard Environment
- Standing Against Global Exploitation (prostitution rehabilitation and female protection program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society of Attorneys General Emeritus is an unincorporated association of individuals who have served their state government as the Attorney General.