Kudos The Society of American Foresters has awarded Eric Kranzush, an employee of the Giustina Land and Timber Co.
What does SAF stand for?
SAF stands for Society of American Foresters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAF
We have 317 other meanings of SAF in our Acronym Attic
- Singularity-Aware Futurist (quasi-philosopher of scientific advances)
- Sir Alex Ferguson (football manager)
- Sir Alexander Fleming
- Sistemas Agroforestales (Spanish: agroforestry systems)
- Sisters' Arab Forum for Human Rights
- Slotted Amplify-and-Forward
- Small Arms Firing
- Sociedad Asturiana de Filosofía (Oviedo, Spain)
- Société Astronomique de France (French: Astronomical Society of France)
- Society of American Florists
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) From these articles as well as discussions with local timber market participants and knowledgeable brokers who work with buyers and sellers of timberland, it is evident that the most precise and accurate means of evaluating and estimating timber value would involve the use of an experienced and qualified forester who holds a designation through the Association of Consulting Foresters of America (ACF) or the Society of American Foresters (SAF) to perform a timber cruise.
Other governments and independent organizations around the world, including the United Nations, the Society of American Foresters and the National Association of State Foresters, also appreciate the value of multiple forest certification programs.
Educational Requirements An associate in applied science in forest technology degree from a school recognized by the Society of American Foresters will provide the necessary knowledge and skills needed for this occupation.
The program is a cooperative effort of the Mississippi Society of American Foresters, the Mississippi Forestry Association, and the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association, in conjunction with a national Society of American Foresters project.
Helms has been elected vice-president of the SOCIETY OF AMERICAN FORESTERS.
The exhibit was made possible by a grant from the Society of American Foresters.
The number of species selec ted was in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Society of American Foresters (SAF), established in 1900, and from which a grant was received.