Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- New research presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior (SSIB) suggests that, not only the amount and type of food eaten but the time of day it is eaten is important in contributing to obesity.
What does SSIB stand for?
SSIB stands for Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSIB
We have 2 other meanings of SSIB in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Statistics and Image Analysis in Biology (workshop)
- Service de Soins Infirmiers à Domicile (French: Department of Nursing Homes)
- Southwest Symposium on Image Analysis and Interpretation
- Search for the Star in a Million (Philippines TV show)
- Structured and Scaled Interview to Assess Maladjustment (psychiatry)
- Savoury Snacks Information Bureau (UK)
- Short Standard Iron Bar (engineering)
- Silent Sinner in Blue (anime)
- Simple SIB
- Simplified Simple Biosphere
- Senate Select Intelligence Committee (US Congress)
- Sensor Source Intelligence Cell (military intelligence technology)
- Sintered Silicon Carbide
- Società Svizzera per Ingeneria Chimica
- Spread Spectrum Integrated Circuit
- Standard Subject Identification Code
- Statement on the System of Internal Control (UK)
- Subscriber System Integration Coordinator
- Sunshine State Insurance Company (Florida)
- System Safety Integration Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, German and Swedish researchers on Tuesday presented data at a meeting of the Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior, showing that even short-term sleep deprivation altered study subjects' appetites.
The findings will be presented at the upcoming annual meeting of the Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior (SSIB).