Historical Commission (with the distinction of being the first woman ever appointed), Bay State Historical League, Daughters of the American Revolution, Civil War Roundtable, Shakespeare Club, and the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities.
What does SPNEA stand for?
SPNEA stands for Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities (now Historic New England)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SPNEA in our Acronym Attic
- Symposium on Plant Neurobiology (annual conference)
- Sales Price Net of total seller paid Concessions (real estate)
- Socialist Party of North Carolina
- South Peel Naturalists' Club (Canada)
- Southern Party of North Carolina
- Self-Powered Neutron Detector
- Sail Port Northern Europe (business incubator)
- Signal Processing Network Equipment
- Single Pole Neutral and Earth
- Subgame Perfect Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- Saint Paul Neighborhood Energy Consortium (Minnesota)
- Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
- Sector Publico No Financiero (Spanish)
- South Pacific Nurses Forum (est. 1982)
- South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone treaty
- South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty
- Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge Society (railroad organization)
- Stochastic Petri-net graph
- Stuffplug NG (MSN Messenger add-on)
- Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jane Nylander (director, Strawbery Banke Museum, Portsmouth, New Hampshire) and Richard Nylander (chief curator and director of collections for the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities, Boston) offer advice for choosing, buying and installing the appropriate fabrics for historic interiors.
Macdonald, who majored in history at Indiana University, is a trustee of the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities (SPNEA).