: Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired.
What does SEAHI stand for?
SEAHI stands for Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Safe Emulsion Agar Gel (LLNL)
- South East Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (Gainesville, FL)
- South East Asian Games Federation
- South East Asia Glaucoma Interest Group (est. 1997)
- Southeast Alaska Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Juneau, AK)
- South East Alliance of General Practice (Australia)
- Services Expenditure and Grant Reconciliation (Minnesota)
- South East Asia Graduate School of Theology
- Signature Event Action Handler
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council