``They need prescribed burns for grass,'' said former Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep president Loren Lutz of Pasadena.
What does SCBS stand for?
SCBS stands for Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep (Pasadena, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCBS
We have 9 other meanings of SCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Strafford County Board of Realtors (Rochester, NH)
- Serum Cholesterol Binding Reserve Percentage
- South Coast Board Riders Association (New Zealand)
- Southern Coalition of Black Republican Advocates
- Southern Colorado Barrel Racers Association
- Suffolk County Bicycle Riders Association (Long Island, Ny)
- Sudan Catholic Bishops' Regional Conference
- Sunamganj Community Based Resource Management Project (Malaysia)
- Short Circuit Bisection
- Sir Charles Bell Society (medical society; est. 1992; Cologne, Germany)
- Southern California Blues Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Southern Conference on British Studies
- Stanford Center for Buddhist Studies (Stanford University)
- Self-Consistent Boundary-Site Approximation
- Southern Colorado Baseball and Softball Association
- Santa Cruz Ballet Theatre (California)
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Schottky Collector Bipolar Transistor
- Single-Carrier Block Transmission
- South Carolina Bank and Trust (est. 1934)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have already begun working with the volunteer group Keep the Sespe Wild, the Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep and the U.
Volunteers needed: The Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep is seeking volunteers to help on its two final projects for this year - big-game guzzler repairs June 14 and 15 and the annual four-day sheep census July 3-6 in the Oricopia and Sheep Hole mountains.