He was a founding President of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
What does SASE stand for?
SASE stands for Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SASE
We have 34 other meanings of SASE in our Acronym Attic
- Ships & Aircraft Supplemental Data Table
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Santiago Stock Exchange (Chile)
- Sarajevo Stock Exchange (Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- Selective Accelerated Salary Enhancement
- Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope
- Self-Amplification of Spontaneous Emission (lasers)
- Shuttle Atmospheric Science Experiment (US NASA)
- Skoll Awards for Social Entrepreneurship (Skoll Foundation)
- Snow and Avalanche Studies Establishment
- Special Application Service Elements
- Specific Application Service Element
- Stand Alone Synchronization Equipment
- Study Abroad and Student Exchange
- Submarine Antenna System Engineering
- Super Adjustable Super Erecta (wire shelving)
- Southern Association of Student Employment Administrators
- South and Southeast Asia Network for Environmental Education
- Smokejumper Aircraft Screening and Evaluation Board (US National Interagency Fire Center)
- Saudi Arabian Securities and Exchange Commission (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His professional affiliations include: -0- -- Independent Petroleum Association of America -- Denver International Petroleum Society -- Society of Professional Earth Scientists -- American Institute of Professional Geologists -- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists -- World Future Society -- Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics -- Colorado Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations -- Society for International Development -- He is listed in Who's Who in the World and Who's Who in the West.