The New Haggadah emerged out of experiments conducted at the Society for the Advancement of Judaism (SAJ).
What does SAJ stand for?
SAJ stands for Society for the Advancement of Judaism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAJ
We have 16 other meanings of SAJ in our Acronym Attic
- South Asia Indigenous Women Forum (Nepal)
- Student Association for International Water Issues
- South African Internet Exchange
- San Antonio Internet Yellow Pages (Texas)
- Scout Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Service Animation Jeunes (French: Youth Animation Services)
- Service de l'Aide à la Jeunesse (French)
- Service des Affaires Juridiques (French: Department of Legal Affairs)
- Shipbuilders' Association of Japan (est. 1947)
- Ski Association of Japan
- Soundscape Association of Japan
- Stepfamily Association of Japan (est. 2001)
- Straight-Ahead Jazz (music genre)
- Syarikat Air Johor Holdings Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- South African Jockey Academy (est. 1958)
- South Asian Journalists Association
- Southern African Journalists' Association (est. 2005; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Saudi Arabia Japan-Cultural and Educational Exchange
- South African Jewish American Community (La Jolla, CA)
- South African Journal of African Languages
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 1935, a large-scale, three-paneled mural was unveiled in the sanctuary of the Society for the Advancement of Judaism (SAJ), a synagogue on Manhattan's Upper West Side established more than a decade earlier by Mordecai M.
Gurock and Schacter note that when Kaplan resigned from the Jewish Center and took some supporters with him to form the Society for the Advancement of Judaism (SAJ), battle lines formed.