A long time seminar leader and guest speaker for a wide range of organizations, which include the Society for Scholarly Publishing, Special Libraries Association and the Information Services Human Resources Association, Frame is a passionate advocate for the job seeker.
What does SSP stand for?
SSP stands for Society for Scholarly Publishing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSP
We have 732 other meanings of SSP in our Acronym Attic
- Sippah-e- Sahaba Pakistan
- Site Safety Plan
- Site Security Plan (US DHS)
- Site Specific Plan
- Site Survey Payload
- Skole Social Politi (Danish: School Social Police)
- Slave Supervisory
- Small Scale Privatization
- Social Sector Portal (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Société Suisse de Pédiatrie (French: Swiss Society of Pediatrics; Switzerland)
- Society of Scholarly Publishers
- Society of Scientific Photography (Japan)
- Society of St. Paul, Pauline Fathers and Brothers (religious order)
- Software Support Package
- Solar Sail Propulsion (US NASA)
- Solid State Phenomena (Trans Tech Publications, Inc.)
- Solid State Physics
- Solid-State Polycondensation (polymers recycling)
- Solid-State Process
- Song Show Plus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission of the Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) is to advance scholarly publishing and communication and the professional development of its members through education, collaboration and networking among individuals in this field.
He is past president of both the Special Libraries Association and the American Society for Information Science, and a former board member of the International Federation for Documentation (FID), the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), and the Society for Scholarly Publishing.
Banks was the 2004-2005 president of the Society of National Association Publications, and is a member of the Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) and the American Society for Association Executives Communications Section Council.
The Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) announced today that Sue Kesner, Director of Publisher Development at Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), has been elected president of SSP for the 2007-08 term.
Colleran, Copyright Clearance Center's director of publisher relations, has been elected to serve on the Board of Directors of the Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP).
Lamb is also currently serving as the president of the Society for Scholarly Publishing.