It presents a three-stage model for early intervention that was developed by a task force jointly sponsored by the Society of Clinical Psychology and the North American Society for Psychotherapy Research.
What does SPR stand for?
SPR stands for Society for Psychotherapy Research (behavioral science group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPR
We have 312 other meanings of SPR in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema de Proteção Contra Riscos Financeiros (Brasil)
- Site Plan Review
- Six-Port Reflectometer (electrical engineering)
- Small Particle Reagent
- Small Pressurized Rover
- Smart Plant Review (Intergraph)
- Sociedade Paulista de Radiologia e Diagnóstico por Imagem
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Society for Psychical Research
- Society for Psychophysiological Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society for Psychotherapy Research (SPR) is an international, interdisciplinary organization dedicated to the scientific study of psychotherapy in all of its various forms.