Sponsors included the NIEHS, the Society for Occupational and Environmental Health, the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, the Urban Public Health Program of Hunter College, the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Public Health, and the NIH of Office of Rare Diseases.
What does SOEH stand for?
SOEH stands for Society for Occupational and Environmental Health (McLean, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOEH
- Saskatchewan Outdoor and Environmental Education Association (Canada)
- Senior Officer, Eastern Fleet (US Navy)
- So Efficient
- Specific Odor Emission Factor
- Subtle Organizing Energy Field
- Sächsisch-Oberlausitzer Eisenbahngesellschaft mbH (railway company)
- Sons of Ed Gelb (New Jersey)
- Scaled One-Electron Hamiltonian
- School of Environmental Health (Canada)
- School of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (now School of Environmental Health; University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Southern Oxfordshire Enterprise Hub (UK)
- South of England Hamster Club
- School of Education and Human Development
- Sable Offshore Energy, Inc. (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute (Ashland, Wisconsin)
- Software of Excellence International (dental software)
- Scottish Office Education and Industry Department (Scotland, UK)
- Self-Organization of the European Information Society
- School of Extended Learning
- Sistahood of Ebony Lesbians (Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information: Society for Occupational and Environmental Health, 6278 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101 USA, 703-556-9222, fax: 703-556-8729, e-mail: soeh@degnon.