OTCQB: PBIO) ("PBI" or the "Company") today announced it will launch its high throughput, PCT-based Barozyme HT48 instrument system for the enhanced preparation of proteins for mass spectrometry analysis at the upcoming American Society for Mass Spectrometry ("ASMS") Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics.
What does SFMS stand for?
SFMS stands for Society for Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFMS
We have 55 other meanings of SFMS in our Acronym Attic
- San Francisco Mammography Registry (San Francisco, CA)
- Simultaneous Frequency Microwave Radiometer (geoscience)
- Sistema Ferroviario Metropolitano Regionale (Italian: Metropolitan Regional Rail System)
- Stepped Frequency Microwave Radiometer
- Svensk Förening för Medicinsk Radiologi (Umeå, Sweden)
- Sydney Foundation for Medical Research (Australia)
- Surface Finishing Market Research Board (National Association for Surface Finishing; Washington, DC)
- Sales Force Management Software
- San Francisco Medical Society (San Francisco, CA)
- Schilling Farms Middle School (Collierville, TN)
- Sparrow Family Medical Services (Okemos, MI)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant
- Spring Forest Middle School (Houston, TX)
- St. Francis Middle School (Minnesota)
- Statewide Financial Management System (State of Oregon's accounting system)
- Storage Foundation Management Server (Symantec)
- Structured Financial Messaging System
- Supercomputer Facilities Management Services
- Swiss Financial Market Services
- San Francisco Motorcycle and Scooter Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
will be presenting the powerful OpenSpot Mass Spectrometry[TM] technology at the upcoming American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Conference in Vancouver, BC Canada May 21-24, 2012.
These substances are not very volatile, but we have developed an 'electronic nose' able to detect them", Juan FernEindez de la Mora, of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Yale University (United States) and co-author of a study recently published in the Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, tells SINC.
Indeed, at the 2001 and 2002 annual meetings of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, the number of advertised job openings was nearly two times the number of registered job applicants.
Information: American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2019 Galisteo St.
Beginning May 19th, these solutions will be showcased at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) conference at booth #20 and hospitality suite #110 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
He serves as a member of the editorial advisory board of several MS-related journals including Journal of Mass Spectrometry, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry Reviews, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry and Analyst.
From May 23-27, though, the excitement at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel was palpable as the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) held its 52nd annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry.