Jun 20-24 The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR) will hold its annual meeting in Reston, Virginia.
What does SHAFR stand for?
SHAFR stands for Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Save Habitat and Diversity of Wetlands (Renton, Washington)
- Secondary Heuristic Analysis for Defensive Online Warfare (intrusion detection system)
- Shelter Home and Discipling of Women (Taylorville, IL)
- Special Housing Assistance and Development Program
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force
- South Haven Area Emergency Services (South Haven, MI)
- Save Historic Antietam Foundation (Sharpsburg, MD)
- Smoking and Health Action Foundation (Canada)
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Forces Europe (UK)
- Southern Hemisphere Association of Fresh Fruit Exporters (Belgium)
- Simultaneous Hand and Foot Tracking (psychomotor performance)
- Study by Higher Authority Following Termination
- Super Holiday Activities for Teenagers (Moreton Bay Regional Council; Australia)
- Senior Housing Assistance Group
- Sexual Health Advisory Group
- Sexual Health Awareness & Guidance
- Sexual Health Awareness Group (UK)
- Simple High Accuracy Guidance
- Surreal Humor Amateur Group
- Subang Humanitarian Air Hub (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR) will hold its annual conference 22-25 June 2005 at National Archives II in College Park, Maryland.
in Newsletter of the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations, September 2001) has added more evidence to support the argument that Kissinger expected South Vietnam to fall to North Vietnam after the famous "decent interval.