He was the past president of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development and received the society's award for professional excellence in 2003.
What does SHSMD stand for?
SHSMD stands for Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Super High School Level (Dangan Ronpa game series)
- Supernatant of Heated Spleen Lymphocytes (pathology)
- School of Health Services Management
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (gaming)
- Specialist High Skills Major (school program; Ministry of Education; Canada)
- Specialty Health Services Management (Ann Arbor, MI)
- State Historical Society of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Stichting Hulpverlening Seksueel Misbruik (Dutch: Sexual Abuse Assistance Foundation)
- System High Security Mode
- Sacramento High School Media Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Salvador H. Sanchez Middle School (El Paso, TX)
- Southeastern High School Model United Nations (Chattanooga, TN)
- Seaman, Ship's Serviceman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Sibley Hospital School of Nursing
- Snow Showers
- Starting Here, Starting Now (musical revue)
- State Historical Society of North Dakota (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- Secular Humanist Society of New York
- Site Health and Safety Officer
- Smart Home Service Operator (SAFIR EU project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is founding president of the American Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development and first recipient of its Award for Individual Professional Excellence.
healthcare alliance Regional Vice President Frank Johnson and Kettering Medical Center Media Director Kevin Lavoie will be featured speakers at the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD) 2006 Annual Conference on Friday, September 8, in Phoenix, AZ.