Christensen is an AIPG Certified Professional Geologist; Alaska Registered Professional Geologist; Fellow of the Geological Society of America; Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists and member of the Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits (SGA).
What does SGA stand for?
SGA stands for Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGA
We have 223 other meanings of SGA in our Acronym Attic
- Sierpinski Gasket Antenna
- Sigint Geospatial Analyst
- Slavic Gospel Association (Loves Park, IL; est. 1934)
- Small for Gestational Age
- Small Government Act of 2001 (Massachusetts)
- Small Grant Application (various organizations)
- Small Group Activity
- Smart Growth Alliance (various locations)
- Smart Growth America
- Social Gender Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
White's professional memberships include the Society of Economic Geologists, Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits, International Association on the Genesis of Ore Deposits, Geological Society of Australia and Australian Institute of Geoscientists.
Geochemistry-1985) from the University of Houston and is a member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists, the Society of Economic Geologists, the Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits, the Society of Resource Geology and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.