About the Free Radical Biology & Medicine Journal Free Radical Biology & Medicine is the official journal of the Society for Free Radical Biology and Medicine, and is an affiliate journal of the International Society for Free Radical Research.
What does SFRBM stand for?
SFRBM stands for Society for Free Radical Biology and Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Streamflow Reduction Activity
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis
- System Fielding Readiness Assessment
- Statutory Fishing Rights Allocation Review Panel (Australia)
- Scavengeable Feed Resource Base (agriculture)
- Small Flat Rate Box (shipping)
- Soft-Funded Research Bursary (University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Student Faculty Review Board (various schools)
- Student Fee Review Board (various schools)
- Sugar Free Red Bull (energy drink)
- San Francisco Rowing Club (California)
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- Short Form Research Contract
- South Florida Research Center (Everglades National Park; Homestead, FL)
- Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- San Francisco Region Citroën Car Club (California)
- Sindicato Ferroviário da Revisão Comercial Itinerante (Portugal)
- Steam Feedwater Rupture Control System
- San Francisco Reef Divers (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCord received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Society for Free Radical Biology and Medicine for outstanding contributions to the field.