May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) is looking to the future of image interpretation with a new initiative titled TRIP(TM): Transforming the Radiological Interpretation Process.
What does SCAR stand for?
SCAR stands for Society for Computer Applications in Radiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAR
We have 66 other meanings of SCAR in our Acronym Attic
- Security Clearance Access Roster
- Self Contained Armed Reconnaissance
- Semantic Content Acquisition and Representation (workshop)
- Senate Committee on Agenda and Rules
- Sequence-Characterized Amplified Region
- Shoot Compared to Auto-Rune
- Signal Characterization And Recognition
- Small Claims Assessment Review
- Smoke, Clouds, Aerosols and Radiation (experiment)
- Société de Construction Automobile de Reims (French: Society of Automobile Construction of Reims; Reims, France)
- SOF (Special Operation Forces) Combat Assault Rifle (USA/Belgium)
- Software Configuration Accounting Report
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS
- South Coast Against Roadbuilding (UK)
- Southern California Abyssinian Rescue (Whittier, CA)
- Southern California Art Revengers (artists)
- Southwest Commercial Auto Recovery
- Space Coast Association of Realtors
- Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle
- SPIE (Source Path Isolation Engine) Collection and Reduction Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dome EX line will be showcased at the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) show April 27-30, 2006, in San Antonio, Texas, at Booth #109.
will showcase the latest addition to its family of portable DR systems - the Canon CXDI-50C - at the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) Show, April 27th-30th, in Austin, Texas.
Schilling is active in the healthcare community as member of the Board of Advisors of the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology, the Radiology Outreach Foundation, and Diagnostic Imaging and Applied Radiology magazines.
com) today announced a revolutionary new display called the "Personal Digital Light Box" (PDLB) at the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) exhibition in Cleveland, OH.
The company will be presenting at booth #517-519 at the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) tradeshow held here from June 3-5, 2000.
He is a member of numerous honors and medical groups, including the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology.