As president of the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, I particularly appreciate his call for comments about building training into the education of psychiatric residents ("Hypnosis: A Call for Training," The Psychiatrist's Toolbox, July 2009, p.
What does SCEH stand for?
SCEH stands for Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCEH
We have 5 other meanings of SCEH in our Acronym Attic
- Steering Committee on the Enhancement of Financial Infrastructure (Hong Kong)
- Selig Center for Economic Growth
- Ski Club of East Gippsland (Australia)
- South Carolina Electric and Gas (also seen as SCE&G)
- Speech Coding Experts Group
- Suffolk Chief Executives Group (UK)
- Sydney Church of England Grammar School (Australia)
- Short-Chain Enoyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Hydratase (genetics)
- Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital (New Delhi, India)
- Société Coopérative Êtres Humins à Coubanao (French)
- Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong
- Swiss Capital Equity Holdings
- Sealy Center for Environmental Health & Medicine (University of Texas Medical Branch)
- Soil Chemical Exchange of Heavy Metals Model
- Southern California Environmental Health Sciences Center
- Slovak Centre of European Integration
- Sony Computer Entertainment International (Japan)
- Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. (Japan)
- Sony Computer Entertainment, Incorporated
- Student Competency and Effectiveness Index (education; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have been using hypnosis in my private practice since I took a workshop with the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis in 1987.