Joining the collaborative efforts of BusinessWeek and McGraw-Hill/Irwin on the project will be the Society for Case Research (SCR), a professional organization of faculty from colleges and universities involved in exchanging ideas leading to the improvement of case research, writing and teaching.
What does SFCR stand for?
SFCR stands for Society for Case Research (est. 1978)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCR
We have 10 other meanings of SFCR in our Acronym Attic
- Special Flood Control Projects
- Special Foreign Currency Program
- San Francisco Community Power Cooperative (California)
- Singly-Fed Circularly Polarized Patch Antenna
- Steve Fonyo Cancer Prevention Program (Canada)
- Surface Forecasts Prognostic Chart
- Shore Fire Control Party Training
- San Francisco Community Radio (San Francisco, CA)
- Search and Fire Control Radar
- Shift Finger Center Rail
- Solvency and Financial Condition Report
- South Fork of the Crow River Watershed (various locations; Minnesota)
- St. Francois County Raceway (Jefferson City, MO)
- Structure Formation Cosmic Ray
- South Fish Creek Recreation Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Shift Finger Center Rail Indicator
- Southern Folk Cultural Revival Project (University of North Carolina)
- Secondary Flying Control System (aviation)
- Senior Chief Shipfitter (US Navy Rating)
- Shop Floor Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individuals who develop or write cases for organizations such as the North American Case Research Association, the Midwest Society for Case Research, the Case Research Journal, the European Case Research Association, or Harvard Case Services are vitally important for continued progress in the field of strategic management.