With the opening of today's 25th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (SCA&I) in Seattle, the Society announced a strategic educational alliance for training with simulated technology using the SimSuite Training System by Medical Simulation Corporation (MSC) of Colorado.
What does SCA&I stand for?
SCA&I stands for Society for Cardiac Angiography and Intervention
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Swedish Concrete Association
- Switchgear and Controlgear Assembly
- Sydney Catchment Authority (Australia)
- Symposium on Computer Architecture (various locations)
- Synchronous Clock Adjustment
- System Communication Architecture
- System Concept Analysis
- Systems Configuration Administrator
- Systems Constant Area
- Scientific Council for Africa South of the Sahara
- Self-Consistently Adapted (Core Reference State) Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Standard Conditions of Approval and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (Oakland, CA)
- Shuttle Carrier Aircraft/Shuttle Mission Simulator (NASA)
- Spinocerebellar Aataxia Type 1
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2
- Stem Cell Antigen-2
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia type 3 (also known as Machado-Joseph Disease)
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 6
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 7
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, published in Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions--Official Journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (Feb 2003), examined the 'restick' factor for Angio-Seal(TM) devices.
He has served as President and Governor of the Florida Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and has been involved in numerous committees dealing with socioeconomic and medical policies in both the American College of Cardiology and the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.
This data will be showcased at the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) 26th Annual Scientific Sessions being held May 7th through 10th in Boston.
AVI's chief executive officer, and AVI scientist, Derek Knapp will present data showing the efficacy of AVI's third-generation antisense drug, Resten-NG(TM), in preventing coronary restenosis, at the 25th annual conference of The Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions in Seattle.
MD, FACC Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at the Mayo Clinic and past-president of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.
He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Royal Society of Medicine, European Society of Cardiology, American College of Cardiology and the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.