May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology has elected Jeremy M.
What does SFBM stand for?
SFBM stands for Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFBM
We have 2 other meanings of SFBM in our Acronym Attic
- South Florida Banking Institute
- San Francisco Black Independent Film Festival (California)
- Society for Biotechnology Japan
- South Florida Business Journal (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- South Florida Black Journalists Association (Miami, FL)
- San Francisco Bay Joint Venture (California)
- Schulungszentrum für Bauwesen und Logistik (German: Training Center for Construction and Logistics; various locations)
- Self-Filling Blind Loop
- Sneads Ferry Branch Library (Sneads Ferry, NC)
- Spring Fever Baseball League (Illinois)
- Sub-Fractional Brownian Motion
- San Francisco Bike Messenger Association (California)
- State Farm Benefit Management Account
- San Francisco Bay Mortgage Company (California)
- San Francisco Botanical Medicine Clinic
- Special Forces Brotherhood Motorcycle Club
- Société Française de Biophysique et Médecine Nucléaire (French: French Society of Biophysics and Nuclear Medicine)
- Skills for Business Network (UK)
- Stanley Foundation Bipolar Network
- San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Fremont, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forman, MD, PhD, director of the gene regulation and drug discovery department and professor at the Beckman Research Institute who has also been recognized by the Nobel Assembly and American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology for his research in furthering the understanding of disease.
Elected to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences in 1991 and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 1992, Shapiro serves on numerous science and professional boards, including the board of trustees for the Scientist's Institute for Public Information, The President's Council of the University of California and The Council of the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers BIO 2004 Annual Convention American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology annual meeting OR-YEHUDA, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 1, 2004 Do-Coop Technologies announced today the general availability of a novel water-based buffer for enzyme stabilization and storage and a new immobilization agent for binding proteins and oligonucleutides to solid phase matrices.
Contributions from the American Association of Anatomists, American Physiological Society, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, American Society for Investigative Pathology, American Society for Nutritional Sciences, American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, and various guest societies rounded out the program.
Wyche is an active member of the American Society for Cell Biology, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and has served on various national and international scientific committees.
The meeting is co-sponsored by the IUBMB, National Research Council (NRC), American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB), the Biological Chemistry Division of the American Chemical Society (ACS), and various pharmaceutical and biotech companies, in addition to interested government agencies, key congressional and senate members, press and selected young scientists from the U.
Science Spotlight now encompasses full-text articles from the following publishers, authors and distributors: Academic Press/IDEAL; ACS Publications; American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS); American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB); MicroPatent; National Research Council of Canada; Oxford University Press; National Academy of Sciences of the U.