The research has been funded by Society for Applied Microbiology along with the Newcastle Healthcare Charity.
What does SFAM stand for?
SFAM stands for Society for Applied Microbiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFAM
We have 3 other meanings of SFAM in our Acronym Attic
- Superficial Femoral Artery Ligation
- Swiss Federation for Adult Learning
- South Florida Association of Law Libraries
- San Francisco Airport Museums (San Francisco, California)
- San Francisco Attorney Magazine
- Scenes from a Memory (Dream Theater album)
- Scenes from a Multiverse (webcomic)
- Seven for All Mankind
- Simultaneous Frequency and Amplitude Modulation
- Sister from Another Mister
- Stop for a Minute (Keane song)
- Strategic Force Accounting Module
- Supervisory Federal Air Marshal
- Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota
- San Francisco American Marketing Association
- South Florida AIDS Network (Jackson Memorial Hospital; Miami, FL)
- State Farm Action Network
- San Francisco Ancient Numismatic Society
- Safety and Facility Assurance Office
- Safety and Flight Assurance Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor John Threlfall from the Health Protection Agency will be giving a lecture at the spring meeting of the Society for Applied Microbiology in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Wiley-Blackwell (Oxford, UK/Malden, MA), the STM and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ), and the Society for Applied Microbiology (Bedford, UK) have begun the online publication of articles for "Microbial Biotechnology," a new international journal that will focus on advances in the field of biotechnology.