For the last 6 years, the Society for Animal Protective Legislation (SAPL) has led the fight to end horse slaughter in America.
What does SAPL stand for?
SAPL stands for Society for Animal Protective Legislation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAPL
We have 71 other meanings of SAPL in our Acronym Attic
- Southeast Asia Psychology Journal
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase
- Stress Activated Protein Kinase/Jun N-Terminal Kinase
- Stress- Activated Protein Kinase 1
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase 2
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase 3
- Santa Ana Public Library (California)
- Saudi Arabian Parsons Limited
- Semantic Agent Programming Language
- Societe d'Astronomie Populaire de Limoges (French)
- South African Public Libraries
- Steeleville Area Public Library District (Illinois)
- Small Projected Line Charge
- Architecture, Planning and Landscape Information Gateway
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Security Assistance Program Manager
- Self-Assessment Program Manager (US Air Force)
- Service Attribute-Process Matrix (tool or designing and managing services)
- Service Availability and Performance Management (IBM)
- Shared Account Password Management (computer security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Humane Society, Compassion Over Killing, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the Society for Animal Protective Legislation, United "Poultry Concerns, Farm Animal Reform Movement, Animal Legal Defense Fund and many others.
Plaintiffs in this case include IMMP/Earth Island Institute, Samuel LaBudde, Humane Society of the United States, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Defenders of Wildlife, International Wildlife Coalition, Animal Welfare Institute, Society for Animal Protective Legislation, Animal Fund, and Oceanic Society.
Additional plaintiffs included biologist Samuel LaBudde, Humane Society of the United States, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Defenders of Wildlife, International Wildlife Coalition, Animal Welfare Institute, Society for Animal Protective Legislation, Animal Fund, Oceanic Society and Environmental Solutions International.