Early on he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, and subsequently he was chosen to be president not only of the Canadian Philosophical Association, but also the Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy, the Metaphysical Society of America, and the American Catholic Philosophical Association, which awarded him its esteemed Aquinas Medal.
What does SAGP stand for?
SAGP stands for Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy (est. 1953)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAGP
We have 1 other meaning of SAGP in our Acronym Attic
- Saying Goodbye
- Scout and Guide Association (Qatar)
- South African Group in Oman
- Southern Area Gas Operations (Aramco)
- Student and Graduate Online (UK)
- System Administrative and General Offices (Texas A&M University)
- Scottish Audit of Gastric and Oesophageal Cancer
- South American Gulf Oil Company (Colombia)
- Sales Adjusted Gross Profit
- Senior Academic General Practitioner (UK)
- South American Gravity Project
- South Armagh Genealogy Project
- Suffolk Accessible Government Partnership (e-government; UK)
- Secretaría de Agricultura, Ganadería, Pesca y Alimentación (Spanish: Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food; Argentina)
- South Asia Growth Quadrangle
- South African Gastroenterology Review (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- South Australian Government Regions
- Stand-Alone Air GPS Receiver
- State Administration of Grain Reserves (China)
- Submerged Attached Growth Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, and served as President of the Metaphysical Society, the Canadian Philosophical Association, the Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy, and the American Catholic Philosophical Association, which awarded him its Aquinas Medal.
95--This carefully edited book, complete with notes, a bibliography, and indexes, contains fourteen papers selected from those read at the yearly meeting of the Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy.