Overall, 38% of all patients reported their weight to be unhealthy, but only 28% recalled being told so by their provider, University of Florida emergency physician Matthew Ryan reported at the recent meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine in Chicago.
What does SAEM stand for?
SAEM stands for Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAEM
We have 2 other meanings of SAEM in our Acronym Attic
- Save All Ethiopian Jews (est. 1983; Mercer Island, WA)
- Society of Atmospheric Electricity of Japan
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan (est. 1947)
- Southeast Alliance for Environmental Justice (San Francisco, CA)
- Sexual Assault Evidence Kit
- Sensor Atmospheric Effects Library
- Small Asteroids Encounters List (astronomy)
- SOFG (Standards and Ontologies for Functional Genomics) Anatomy Entry List
- State Action for Education Leadership Project (Montana)
- Security Attribute Evaluation Method (computer security cost-benefit analysis)
- Software Architecture Evaluation Model
- South African Excellence Model
- Spanish American Evangelistic Ministries (El Paso, TX)
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management (various universities)
- Specialist Access Engineering and Maintenance Association (UK)
- South American Emissions, Megacities and Climate (research program)
- Société Anonyme Mixte de Construction Immobilière de Bègles (French: Bègles Real Estate Construction Joint Limited Company; Bègles, France)
- Société Anonyme d'Economie Mixte Locale (French: Mixed Economy Company)
- Sancti Ambrosii Episcopi Mediolanensis Opera (Catholic text)
- Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weaver is active in the American College of Emergency Physicians both nationally and at the state chapter level, receiving the coveted Horizon Award in 2011, as well as the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.
OTC Bulletin Board: NWCI) a cardiovascular diagnostic solutions developer, announced today that the results of a my3KG performance study will be made at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) Annual Meeting, to be held in Boston, MA, June 1-5, 2011.
org * Emergency room medicine Society for Academic Emergency Medicine www.
Clinical data from 503-patient study to be presented at annual scientific meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) "Evaluating children for appendicitis is complicated.
She previously served on the board of directors of the American Association for Emergency Psychiatry and as president of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine and the Association of Academic Chairs of Emergency Medicine.
The findings will be presented on June 3 at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine in Phoenix.
Scott Wilber reported at the annual meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.