Business Editors/High-Tech Writers DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2004 MPEG LA today announced that several leading electronics companies have filed suit in Dusseldorf, Germany, against Sagem Societe d'Applications Generales d'Electricite et de Mecanique S.
What does SAGEM stand for?
SAGEM stands for Societe d'Applications Generales d'Electricite et de Mecanique
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Summer of Applied Geophysical Experience
- Sustainability and the Global Environment (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- System Administrator's Guild
- System for Automatic Program Generation
- System for the Analysis of Gas Turbine Engines
- Systems Advisory Group Enterprises, Inc.
- Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment I
- System Administrators Guild of Australia
- Salinity, Geophysics, Bathymetry and Temperature
- Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to Engineering and Environmental Problems
- Sagebrush and Grassland Ecosystem Map Assessment Project (US Geological Survey)
- Southern African Gender and Energy Network
- Scientific Assessment Group for Experiments in Non-Accelerator Physics
- South African Geological Literature Database
- School of Anthropology, Geography and Environmental Studies (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Seminar Approach to General Education and Scholarship (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (Los Angeles, CA)
- South Africa Gastroenterology Society
- Strategic Advisors Group Education Systems, Inc. (college planning; Bradenton, FL)
- Student Association of the Geneva Experiment Station (Cornell University; New York)