Societe Generale Private Banking has made new appointments as it aims to strengthen the commercial structure it has developed to serve wealthy Middle East and African clients Eddy Abramo has been appointed Global Market Manager for Middle East clients; Jean-Paul Rame becomes Global Market Manager for Africa.
What does SocGen stand for?
SocGen stands for Societe Generale (French bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Special Operations Certification Exercise
- South Ockendon Community Forum (UK)
- Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (Lucasville, OH)
- Southern Ontario Cat Fanciers (Ontario, Canada)
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Stop on Consecutive Filemarks
- Strengthening of Core Functions of DGMS (India)
- Army South Commanding General
- Symposium on Computational Geometry
- Swaziland Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association (Mbabane, Swaziland)
- Saving Our Chinese Heritage (Singapore)
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Student Organization Center at Hilles (Harvard Universty; Cambridge, MA)
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education
- Sociedad Chilena de Endocrinologia Ginecologica (Spanish: Chilean Society of Gynecological Endocrinology
- Societe Cherifienne de Presse (French: Shereefian Society Press; Casablanca, Morocco)
- Sociedad Chilena de Física (Spanish)
- South China Force (US Navy)
- Sisters of Charity Health System, Inc.
- South Oak Cliff High School (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Societe Generale Expressbank was ranked 1st in Bulgaria in Euromoney's Cash Management Non-Financial Survey 2012.
Yves Thieffry has been appointed as the CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA.
uk Societe Generale SCF, the covered-bond issuing arm of French bank Societe Generale SA (SocGen) (SOGN.
Societe Generale has discovered "anomalies" in the account of a client advised by a wealth management adviser in Singapore and contacted other clients who might have been affected, the French bank said on Friday.
Kerviel started ar Societe Generale in 2000, spending more than five years learning its rules and regulations in the back office before earning a promotion to the trading floor.
Societe Generale continues to occupy multiple floors in the building.
Among France's three major commercial banking groups, Societe Generale boasts the highest banking income per employee, as well as the highest returns, whether these be measured relative to shareholder's equity or balance-sheet total.