We should consider combining this effort with increased research into the prevalence and societal impact of hearing impairment, as well as with educational programs for the general public and legislators to help increase awareness of the effects of untreated hearing impairment, the importance of comprehensive otologic assessment to identify potentially treatable causes of hearing loss, and the cosmetic and technologic advances in hearing amplification.
What does SIHI stand for?
SIHI stands for Societal Impact of Hearing Impairment (European Hearing Instrument Manufacturers Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIHI
We have 2 other meanings of SIHI in our Acronym Attic
- Suriname Indigenous Health Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sykehuset Innlandet HF
- Societe Internationale pour l'Histoire du Francais Langue Etrangere ou Seconde (French: International Society for the History of French Foreign or Second Language)
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (India)
- Surrey Industrial History Group (UK)
- Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (French; Switzerland)
- Sociedad Internacional de Homeopatía y Homotoxicología (Spanish)
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Headache
- Siemen and Hinsch (Sterling Fluid Systems pump brand)
- Southern Illinois Heart Institute (St. Louis, IL)
- Southern Institute for Health Informatics (UK; est. 1998)
- Steady Inductive Helicity Injection
- Student International Health Initiative (online journal)
- Suicidal Ideation, Homicidal Ideation (psychiatry)
- Strategic Indigenous Housing Infrastructure Program (Australia)
- Schweizerische Industrie- und Handelskammern
- Spurs in Hong Kong (soccer fanclub)
- Saskatchewan Institute of Health Leadership (Canada)
- Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited