What does SCIVAC stand for?
SCIVAC stands for Societa Culturale Italiana Veterinari per Animali de Compagnia (Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- She Came in Through the Bathroom Window (Beatles song)
- Save the Children in Uganda
- Serious Collision Investigation Unit (UK)
- Spinal Cord Injury Unit (various locations)
- Synchronous Clock Insertion Unit (Telcom Solutions)
- San Clemente Island Underwater Range (US Navy Undersea Warfare Center; California)
- Scientific Visualization
- Sea Club IV (timeshare resort; Daytona Beach Shores, FL)
- Skin-Color Images from Video (Ecole Centrale de Lyon; France)
- Subfacial Chronic Insufficiency of Veins
- Space Camp Interested Visually Impaired Students
- Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Spinal Cord Injury Without Radiographic Abnormalities
- Congregation of the Priests of the Sacred Heart (religious order)
- S C Johnson & Son, Inc.
- S Club Juniors (band)
- Salvatore Cuomo Japan (Japanese pizza business)
- Sapporo City Jazz (Sapporo, Japan)
- Save the Children Japan
- Science Council of Japan