What does SARNEPI stand for?
SARNEPI stands for Società di Anestesia e Rianimazione Neonatale e Pediatrica Italiana (Italian Society for Neonatal and Pediatric Anesthesia and Intensive Care)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Satellite RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) of Arabis Mosaic Virus
- Self-Advocacy Resource Network (disability)
- Sexual Assault Response Network (various schools)
- South Antrim Rural Network (Randalstown, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK)
- South Asia Research Network
- Structured Assessment of Risk and Need (behavioral science)
- Search and Rescue of the Northern Adirondacks (New York)
- Small Arms Range Noise Assessment Model
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio
- Search and Rescue Numerical Encryption Grid
- Support Air Request Net (US DoD)
- Scaffolding and Rigging New Zealand Inc.
- San Antonio Repeater Organization (San Antonio, TX)
- South American Regional Office (est. 1987; Quito, Ecuador; Plan International)
- Southern Africa Regional Office (UN Development Fund for Women)
- Special Allotment Release Order
- Species at Risk in Ontario (environmental registry; Canada)
- Stability and Reconstruction Operations (also seen as S&RO)
- Storage And Retrieval Of Aerometric Data
- Southern African Review of Books (est. 1987)