The Democratic Party of Albania and the opposition Socialist Party of Albania agree in principle to approve the constitutional changes leading to immunity reform; both said the prosecutor's office can sue MPs, but must seek parliament's approval to arrest them.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Socialist Party of Albania
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 755 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- Small Payload Accommodation (US NASA)
- Small Payload Attachment
- Small Project Assistance (USAID)
- Smart Pixel Array
- Smart Process Application (workflow software)
- Snap Preview Anywhere (software feature)
- Sociaal Progressief Alternatief (Dutch: Social Progressive Alternative)
- Social Policy Agenda (EU)
- Social Policy Association (UK)
- Social Progressive Alternative Party (Belgium)
- Socialist Party of America (1901-1972)
- Socialistische Partij Anders (Dutch Socialist Party)
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores (Portugal)
- Società Per Azioni (Italian: shared company)
- Société Protectrice des Animaux (French: Protective Company of Animals)
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- Society for Personality Assessment
- Society for Personnel Administration
- Society for Popular Astronomy (Keyworth, Nottingham, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since June 2009 the Socialist Party of Albania, headed by Edi Rama, has refused to recognize the results, claiming that rival Democratic Party of Albania, headed by former and present PM Sali Berisha falsified them.
Peaceful Demonstrations Met With Violence as Tensions Rise TIRANA, Albania, May 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Weeks of protests held by members of the Socialist Party of Albania calling for transparency within the government have drawn the attention of the international community and a series of demonstrations have slowed the central European nation to a standstill.