Kath Hill, CLIC Sargent social work team leader at Birmingham Children's Hospital, said: "When a child is diagnosed with cancer, it can be devastating for the whole family.
What does SWTL stand for?
SWTL stands for Social Work Team Leader
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SWTL in our Acronym Attic
- Super Win the Game
- Surface Warfare Trainer Group
- Single-Wound Toroidal Helix Antenna
- Seahawk Weapons and Tactics Instructor
- Special Weapons Technical Instructions
- Stoneworks Technologies, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Superior-Woods Tree Improvement Association (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- South West Thames Institute for Renal Research (UK)
- Star Wars Technical Journal (book)
- Star Wars: The Journey (Warcraft III mod)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeremy Foxall, a social work team leader, said he did not feel James' case had presented enough "indicators to trigger adult protection procedures".
His wife Anne is a social work team leader with mental health services in the South Eastern Health Board.