It will also fully incorporate the Social Work Inspection Agency and the child protection and integrated framework inspection duties of HMIE.
What does SWIA stand for?
SWIA stands for Social Work Inspection Agency (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWIA
- Stormwater Inflow
- Strategic Weather Initiative (Mathnet TV series)
- Summer Warmth Index
- Suntory Wine International (various locations)
- Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (diagnostic testing)
- Sustainable World Investigation
- Swish Movie File
- Synthetic Worlds Initiative (research center; Indiana University)
- Systemware Innovation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Southwest Import & Export, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Southwest Wetlands Interpretive Association (Imperial Beach, CA)
- Southwest Iowa Association of Realtors, Inc. (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Secure Windows Initiative Attack Team (Microsoft)
- South West Inter-Agency Training (UK)
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- State Workforce Investment Board (various states)
- Stern Women in Business (New York University)
- Successful Women in Business (Boca Raton, FL)
- State of Washington Inventory of Bridges & Structures (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- Schuylkill Women in Crisis (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Social Work Inspection Agency says one in three sex offenders released is not checked on and many more are not even supervised.
The new report, by the Social Work Inspection Agency and Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary, found the murder 'could not reasonably have been predicted'.
Introduction This article is based on findings from a study commissioned by the Social Work Inspection Agency in Scotland (Aldgate and McIntosh, 2006).
The Social Work Inspection Agency found they were continually abused between 1991 and 2000 - despite being in contact with more than 100 health care experts.
The Social Work Inspection Agency (SWIA) later ordered a probe into the failure of the case and its findings were published yesterday.
The Social Work Inspection Agency has been forced to ask for the return of the 35 dossiers.
The new report by the Social Work Inspection Agency (SWIA), which will be published later this month, calls for an overhaul of Scotland's child care agencies It also makes 31 recommendations on how police, health and social workers should work together.