edu 25-28 The Social Venture Network will hold its 2013 spring conference at Paradise Point in San Diego, Calif.
What does SVN stand for?
SVN stands for Social Venture Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVN
We have 47 other meanings of SVN in our Acronym Attic
- System Virtual Memory Table
- Student Volunteer Missionary Union (UK; 19th century)
- Silicon Valley Mac User Group (California)
- Stichting Vrienden Marinevliegkamp Valkenburg (Dutch: Friends Foundation Marine Air Station Valkenburg)
- Satellite Vehicle Number
- Secure Virtual Network
- Signal Versus Noise
- Sinuvertebral Nerve
- Slovenia (international traffic code)
- Small Volume Nebulizer
- Society for Vascular Nursing
- Software Version Number
- Software Virtual Network (cyber warfare)
- Something Very Naughty
- South Vietnam
- Sozialversicherungsnummer (German: Social Security Number)
- Subversion (version control system)
- Supervised Visitation Network
- Switched Virtual Network (IBM)
- Salisbury Visiting Nurse Association (Salisbury, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another is COO Nathan Joblin, who came from the Social Venture Network in San Francisco.
CSRwire is a Certified B Corp, United Nations Global Compact Signatory, member of Social Venture Network, and supporter of the Gasoline Alley Foundation.
Struggling enterprise may find solace in growing support systems like the Social Venture Network, and its Social Venture Institute, founded by Hirshberg in 1996 to mentor green businesses.
The Social Venture Network (SVN) has developed basic principles for CSR as well as measures for each and guidelines for their use.
Also reported to be involved is the Social Venture Network, a San Francisco-based socially responsible investment group, and such prominent individual members of the social activist business community as Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop International.
Judy Wicks, owner of the White Dog Cafe in Philadelphia and vice-chairman of the San Francisco-based Social Venture Network, confirmed she spearheaded an investor group to assemble a bid for Ben & Jerry's, but could not provide details.
The Social Venture Network (a movement of business persons and socially conscience entrepreneurs, vice-chaired by Judy Wicks), www.