The reported proposals would concern the Social Security retirement program and Medicare, a health insurance program for the elderly and disabled.
What does SSRP stand for?
SSRP stands for Social Security Retirement Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSRP
We have 67 other meanings of SSRP in our Acronym Attic
- Service, Support, Research and Others (International Organization for Standardization)
- Site Specific Research Organization (healthcare)
- Solent Sea-Rescue Organisation (independent lifeboats in and around the Solent and Isle of Wight, Uk)
- Star Shadows Remote Observatory
- Stockholm Street Race Organisation
- System Safety and Reliability Office
- Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (Sydney, Australia)
- Service de Sécurisation des Réseaux Parisiens
- Simple Server Redundancy Protocol (Cisco)
- Single Site Requisition Processing
- Social Studies Research and Practice (electronic journal)
- Source Reduction Review Project
- SQL Server Resolution Protocol (Microsoft SQL Server 2000)
- Stratospheric Sensor Data Relais Platform
- streetstockraceparts.com (Montgomery, AL)
- Student Summer Research Program (various schools)
- Supplemental Savings and Retirement Plan (various organizations)
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership (UK)
- Swedish Society of Radiation Physics
- structure-specific recognition protein 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ugly fight could pale in comparison to upcoming battles over the fiscal year 2012 spending plan and a brewing war over curbing so-called "entitlements" like the Social Security retirement program, or the Medicare and Medicaid health programs for the elderly and the poor, respectively.
Federal healthcare spending and the Social Security retirement program will consume a greater portion of the budget and push the national debt up sharply unless lawmakers act, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said.
But Republicans have said they need the president to lead if the congress is to move on politically sensitive "entitlement" spending on the social security retirement program, as well as the Medicaid health insurance plans for the poor and the elderly, respectively.